HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
- Request some service
- Send an email
- Complete and submit a form
- Visit our website (through cookies)
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU
The information collected varies depending on what services / products you have requested, the textual content you have placed on the forms on this site, the emails you have sent us.
The personal information collected may include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, tax identification number, ip address, all the data you put in the forms on this page and in the e-mails you send us, which ones pages you visited on our site and when you visited them.
The personal data we receive is sent by the user of his own free will.
Each contact form has the information and the request to read our privacy policies before submitting the data and is only sent after its consent, being necessary to put the visa in the box corresponding to the authorization of the data collection.
By default, your browser is set to accept cookies and if you continue to browse and use our website, we consider that it allows its use.
What types of Cookies do we use and for what purposes?
Essential cookies – Some cookies are essential to access specific areas of our website.
They allow you to browse the site and use your applications, such as accessing secure areas of the site through login.
Without these cookies, services that require it cannot be provided.
Analytical cookies – We use these cookies to analyze how users use the site and monitor its performance.
This allows us to provide a high quality experience by personalizing our offer and quickly identifying and correcting any problems that arise.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
n general terms, depending on what products / services you request and what you subscribe and submit on our website, we may use your information to:
- contact you by post, email or phone
- check your identification when necessary
- understand your needs and how they can be met
- maintain our records in accordance with applicable legal obligations
- process financial transactions
- prevent and detect crime, fraud or corruption
- administrative management of requested orders
- periodic sending of information, via e-mail, called “Newsletter”, to the user who authorized and requested
- in conjunction with Google Analytics metrics, we made changes on the website, we develop new services, write new publications, articles, news, tutorials that we consider relevant
WHO HAS ACCESS TO DATA
Your data is processed and stored safely by the company RUI PAIVA PEREIRA LDA.
WITH WHO WE SHARE THE DATA
We do not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
Any employee with access to your information has a duty of confidentiality under the ethical standards of this company.
Service partners working on our behalf
We may share your data with our partners, agents, subcontractors for the purpose of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf, for example, disclosing your address to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered to your facility, however, when we use third-party services, we disclose only the personal information necessary to perform the service.
We will not disclose your information to third parties unless you request that we do so, or when we are required to do so by law, for example, by court order or for the purpose of preventing and detecting crimes, fraud or corruption.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
The period depends on the subscribed / contracted and legal obligations.
In the case of data for access to the content present on our site that requires an account, the maximum period of 6 months, in case of inactivity of the account. After that period, the data is deleted and the account is removed.
In compliance with law Law 2 / 2014 of 16/01 , some billing data will be maintained for a period of 12 years.
All other data sent by forms, intended to answer questions, requests for information, are kept in our relationship history for as long as the data subject wishes, and can request the deletion of their data at any time.
- Right to access the information we keep about you
- Right to rectify the respective personal data that are inaccurate or incomplete
- Right to erase their personal data
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data
- Right to port your personal data
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data
- Right of complaint to the National Commission for the Protection of Personal Data ( www.cnpd.pt ), if you believe any of the listed rights are being violated
WHO CAN SUBMIT A COMPLAINT
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority. In Portugal,
this authority is the National Data Protection Commission (“CNPD”).
More information about CNPD can be obtained through the website www.cnpd.pt
This site is owned and managed by RUI PAIVA PEREIRA LDA
Address: Rua Agra da Portela, 90
VAT Number : PT513673598